jueves, 21 de marzo de 2013

About me...

Hi everybody! I'm Francisca Sepúlveda, the first one on the list. I would like to introduce myself.


I'm 24 years old. I come from Linares. I live with my parents and two of my three brothers. I LOVE them. I think there's no other person in the world who loves more her brothers than me. Rodrigo (18), Tomás (4) and a baby of three months, Rafael. I chose the names of my two little brothers :) Rafael comes from a book I read and the Archangel Raphael. Sometimes they freak me out, especially Tomás, he nows he's my favorite and drives me crazy. I like taking him to eat to the mall and to the cinema or just to play in 'Happyland'.




The three things that I like the most are: to read, to listen to music and to hang out with my friends (to dance, to run, go to the gym)
It's difficult to say which book is my favorite, because I read a LOT. Last year were 150 books, so I will have to say that my favorite book of 2012 was On the Island by Tracey Gravis-Grave. But Papaito Piernas Largas is the book that I love the most. I like paranormal, fantasy, young adult books. I buy this books on internet, in English or Spanish. Now, I'm waiting for El lado bueno de las cosas by Matthew Quick

In relation with music I listen to Indie Rock, some bands as Lifehouse, Band of Horses, The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys <3 and my favorite of all favorites Florence and the Machine (my profile picture). I also listen to Linkin Park, Lady Antebellum.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario